Monday, June 21, 2010

Trip to SLC

Andrew and I went down to Salt Lake for the week to spend some time with family and friends; Walter came down at the end of the week. Andrew and I had lots of fun. We took a train ride one day with Great Grandpa, and we also took Andrew to his first concert at Red Butte Gardens to see Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers. It was a great show and Andrew thought it was a lot of fun -- his eyes were just fixated on the stage. On Sunday I was the officiant at my friends Erika and Stan's wedding at La Caille. All in all it was a great week and the last time we will be in Salt Lake until after the baby comes.


On the train


building a scarecrow with Grandpa





At the concert with Grandma and Grandpa





The band!


Stan and I before walking down the aisle


My new life as a minister


My beautiful family

No comments: