Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Is it time to start a new year all ready? I am so excited to have some many things to look forward to this year with my beautiful family. Aiden is growing up so quickly and it will be so much fun to see all of his "firsts" and to see my 2 boys grow to be great friends as Aiden learns to play and interact more and more. It will also be great to see more of my mom, who retired (FINALLY) at the end of 2010. She has promised to spend more time with her 2 favorite grand-babies, which means more time In Idaho! I will be trying to regain some level of fitness this year, after having my beautiful babies it turns out that my stomach muscles do not want to work anymore. I have joined a running group to help get back into shape and I have also signed up for some pilates instruction, I may even need some physical therapy. By May I hope to be a whole new ME! Last, I look forward to spending more time with my loving husband, we have made such a wonderful family together and now we can enjoy it.







No comments: