Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 2012 - Week 2

This week went by fast, Andrew's last week of school mixed with all our other activities. Here it is in pictures!

new easel
We had dinner at the Richin's Wednesday and the boys of course had a great time playing with Sam and Eli. 

Andrew's gift to his teachers
Last Day of school!!
Last day of soccer!
 This weekend was Mother's Day! Walter and I went to brunch on Sunday morning at Murphy's, I felt a little guilty leaving the kids at home with Grandad but it was so nice to drink my mimosa in peace! There was a little yard work to be done and Walter and the kids ran through the sprinklers to beat the heat. Later we had the family over for BBQ. It was a great day, I am so lucky to have such an amazing family.



Beautiful Boy
my two loves!
Ice cream cone love!

No comments: