Sunday, May 4, 2008

6 months old!

Andrew is 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Our photo shoot was a little harder today because Andrew is getting very grabby. He had his first solid meal today (rice cereal). He was not really a fan of it on the first try, but later in the day we had a second bowl and this time he finished the whole bowl and he seemed to really enjoy it. Hopefully this means longer stretches of sleep at night with a very full tummy! He also decided that today was the day he would finally roll over (back to belly) Walter and I sat back and cheered him on and then I squealed as he finally flipped. He was very proud of himself.






Holding his sign




He really loves it!






Tucked in his pouch


Helping mommy in the yard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I appreciate so much getting the pic's. What a handsome guy. These times are so precious. It doesn't matter how old I get--I have never forgotten how it felt to be a mother and to see the firsts that my babies did. Sometimes I wish I could have each one back for just a day.

Blessings to you all! Tiz