Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!

We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend! We took them down to the farmers market on Saturday and we also had brunch at Red Feather. It was a late Mother's Day celebration for my mom and I, Andrew got a little tired from all the excitement and had to take a nap during our meal. It was really hot this weekend and we almost melted at a friends BBQ Saturday. It was fun though, Walter and my parents finally got to meet some of my new "mommy friends" that I have met through a breast-feeding support group. I talk about them all the time so now they have faces to put with the names. Grandpa George brought his dog Joule, and Andrew had fun playing with a big dog. Thanks for visiting Mom and George, we love having you here.



Playing in the morning





At the Red Feather






Morning nap with Grandma


Playing with Joule

No comments: